BUYING GUIDE: DESK CHAIRS

Uncomfortable Chair = Low Productivity
By Jackson (Cat Reports staff member and resident buying guide correspondent)

Let’s face it: We all spend a lot of time at the computer.  Whether I’m shopping online, browsing the news, or knocking a pencil off the desk because I’m pretty sure it might’ve moved, I realize the importance of proper seating choice.

Here are some tips for selecting the proper desk chair:

WHAT MATERIAL?  Do you want leather, fabric, hard plastic, vinyl…etc?  It's probably worth buying something a little more expensive like leather or microfiber.  Expensive materials are way more rewarding once you've destroyed them. 

HOW ADJUSTABLE?  Does it swivel?  Are there casters for rolling?  Does it make that terrifying noise of air being released when it lowers down?  I’m not going to lie to you: that noise scares the hell out of me.

WHAT'S A PRICE? 
I cannot stress this point enough:  I don't really know what "price" means.   Since I have no use for it, the concept of money literally means nothing to me.   So I’m just guessing that price is important.


**Jackson Russell is the Cat Reports Buying Guide correspondent.  His hobbies are standing in front of the bathroom door and sitting in front of the bathroom door.  Also, he once saw a centipede.

No comments:

Post a Comment