THIS DRYER IS JUST LIKE A WASHER, ONLY DRIER

How much drier can you get?  None dryer.
Now, it’s basic common knowledge that any appliance becomes 45% to 55% more likely to murder you when you add water to it.  Such examples include small spray bottles, kitchen sinks, large spray bottles, knives that are made out of water, and medium-sized spray bottles. 

However, when you remove the water from a water-filled appliance, it actually becomes 80% less likely to murder you.  I don’t know about you, but those numbers are pretty overwhelming to me. Actually, every number is overwhelming to me.  In fact, even the idea of numbers is overwhelming to me (except 7 for some reason).

So one basic truth exists:  If an appliance is drier, it’s better.  Now ask yourself this: What’s the driest appliance around? Answer: A dryer.  You literally can’t get drier than a dryer.  Unless you have 2 dryers.   OK, now I’m freaked out. 

OVERALL RATING:
7.

1 comment: