6TH GENERATION IPOD NANO


Smaller doesn’t mean better, as is the case with both Apple’s new iPod Nano and my cat carrier.

I had a chance to play around with the new Nano while coincidentally sitting in my cat carrier at the vet’s office.  I was immediately so impressed that I even stopped moaning and dry heaving for a moment.  But after further examination, I felt exactly like I did after getting neutered:  Like certain essential parts were suddenly missing.

First off, Apple removed the video camera that made the 5th generation Nano such a hit.  I personally used the camera to film the blank wall, so I could watch it later at the vet.  They also left off any video playback capabilities.  So now, I don’t even have the option of renting Blank Wall: The Movie from iTunes. 

THE GOOD:  Compact size, 24-hour battery life, up to 16 GB memory.

THE BAD:
  With no video playback, I have to listen the soundtrack from Blank Wall: The Movie instead of actually watching it.  

*Photo by Pete Prodoehl

No comments:

Post a Comment