THE NINTENDO WII

The newest of Nintendo’s game consoles, the Wii has revolutionized gaming with a motion responsive controller, whatever that means.  Given my undeveloped brain and lack of opposable thumbs, this makes very little difference to me.  It’s currently retailing for about $199.99, which is a lot of money for something I’m probably just going to urinate on anyways.  I’m not really sure how the games look.  Once it got plugged in, I was basically staring at the electrical outlet the whole time.  And let me tell you:  That was pretty cool.

THE GOOD: There is no cord connecting the remote to the game console.  This allows for a wider array of movement.

THE BAD:  Since there’s no cord, I found it very difficult to find something to gag on.  Total buzzkill.

No comments:

Post a Comment