G.E. DUAL SCROLL OPTICAL MOUSE

Making sure it's dead...
First of all, my experience with an optical mouse of any brand is pretty limited.  The closest I’ve come to actually using a mouse was back in February when I ate a gerbil.  That being said, using GE’s dual scroll optical mouse is probably very similar to eating a live gerbil. 

Vertical and horizontal scrolling, along with programmable forward and backward browser commands make this mouse perfect for anybody who has to point and click with a dewclaw.  I can’t imagine how much easier it is to have opposable thumbs.  And I’m not just saying that.  I literally lack the mental capacity to imagine things. 

THE GOOD:
  Ergonomic design prevents wrist strain, and the low price prevents wallet strain.

THE BAD: 
Evidently, the manufacturer’s warranty is void if the mouse “comes into contact with dead vermin.”  Typical bureaucrats…

No comments:

Post a Comment