AMAZON KINDLE

The Kindle is probably the user-friendliest of all e-books on the market today.  Its amazingly efficient battery life lasted from the beginning of Sunday’s mid-late-morning-nap all the way until Monday’s early-mid-afternoon-nap.  And it was fully recharged and ready to go in time for my mid-late-evening-predinner-nap. 

The Kindle comes with an impressive selection of book titles, and I was immediately drawn into Kurt Vonnegut’s Cat’s Cradle.  However, lacking the ability to process allegory, I was unable to clearly appreciate his parallel to America’s struggle during the arms race.  But the fancy buttons on the Kindle made it more exciting than that earwig I found on the sun porch yesterday.

THE GOOD:
  Lots of titles, great battery life, very intuitive design.

THE BAD:  I can’t read, so this was a waste of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment